Welcome to Sunshine Psychology Armadale. Thanks for stopping by. My name is Liz Smalley and I'm a registered psychologist. I have Bachelors, Honours and Master's degrees in Psychology. 

My special interests include autism and doing assessments for children and adults. I often work with adults with autism and parents of children with autism. I'm interested in autism because I have an adult son with autism and an intellectual disability and our experiences going through the system 30 years ago were awful. I hope to make the experience better for others.

I can help with anxiety, depression, PTSD, stress and trauma. There are so many struggles we face as humans it's hard to name them all! Feel free to call and ask if you're not sure.

I see children aged 11 years and over, teenagers and adults.  I welcome people with a mental health care plan who want to claim the Medicare rebate, NDIS participants who are self-managed or plan managed, worker's compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.